Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yearbook, the latest online craze.

Recognise me? That's the result I got for 1964 from www.yearbookyourself.com

Hi again

You can do anything with images these days. Year Book Yourself seems to be the latest on-line craze which, of course, comes from America. It’s been around for some time but has now reached Europe.

As I love new sites like these, I had a go. All you need to do is upload your picture and see yourself through the years in various school album type photos.

This is what I would have looked like in 1974 apparently.

Eladio would have looked like this in 1952

Suzy would have looked like this in 1966

And, finally, Oli would have looked like this in 1960

I had good fun with this yesterday and uploaded the full album of myself through the years onto Facebook. A friend commented that Year Book Yourself was a bit like a free hair-do on-line. It is in a way, except that the hair-dos represent the different styles of the last few decades. The results are very funny and had us in stitches yesterday.

Try it out yourself and I’m sure you’ll find it great fun.

Cheers for now.

Masha

No comments: