Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Poor Phoebe, I hope she doesn't feel like this


Hiya again

Dear beautiful Phoebe was taken to the vet this morning to be neutered. She is only 6 months old and this was her first trip away from home. We took her in the cat transporter which she hated from the moment she entered it.

It was very difficult to get a picture of her as she wouldn't stop moving, trying to get out, even though she was on my lap and both Eladio and I were making soothing noises.

Poor Phoebe in the cage

Eladio making cooing noises - actually saying "musina"

Anyway we have left her at the vet and will be going back for her later tonight. Meanwhile I received a funny email from Anne about mental health and the illustration was so appropriate to how poor Phoebe is probably feeling, that I had to use it for this post.

Cheers till later
Masha

No comments: