Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My blog became public - Tuesday 14th September 2005

Hi

Today my blog became public, I sent the link to my English speaking girlfriends and they were suitably impressed, mostly because I am not supposed to be very computer literate, I suppose - a friend once told me I should use a Fisher Price PC!! A good friend from Helsinki answered "old ladies are kicking IT's asses" . Another good friend based in Mexico City actually left me a comment. So did some people I don't even know!!!

So they have all motivated me to continue and continue I will.

Thanks girls for your enthusiastic comments.

All my love/Masha

1 comment:

Taureta said...

Hola Masha,

Me encanta tu blog!!!. Así estaremos más en contacto.
By the way, yo tengo el mío te paso la dirección:
http://taureta.blogspot.com/
Espero que te guste.
Muchos besos
Martita